Si Se Puede® COVID19 Vaccination Efforts
UFW Foundation Call Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9 AM - 6 PM
Get free at-home COVID-19 tests
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
Order your tests now so you have them when you need them. You can order your testing kits here: http://www.covidtests.gov/
Q & A Webinar with UFW Foundation farm worker Leaders, FDA, CDC, USDA, and partner farm worker organizations
Guests and panelists including the Acting Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, Dr. Janet Woodcock, and Director of the FDA Center for Biologics Education and Research, Dr. Peter Marks, discuss vaccine safety, effectiveness, and confidence.
Information on the COVID-19 Vaccine from CDC
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Getting Ready for Your COVID-19 Vaccine/How Do I Get a Vaccine?
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Allergic Reactions
- What to Expect at Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- What to Expect After Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Sign up below to receive UFW Foundation Updates, Si Se Puede!
Like us to spread the word